Jihočeská strojírenská s.r.o.
Jihočeská strojírenská s.r.o. is settled in Týn nad Vltavou. The company is specialized in the production of the machine components. We are holders of the EN ISO 9001:2000 Certificate from July 2006.
Our priority is especially to meet the deadline and to keep superior quality of products.
The original company Jihočeská strojní s.r.o. based in Prague was set up in 1993. The company Jihočeská strojírenská s.r.o. based in Týn nad Vltavou was separated and founded in 1995.
Since the beginning the company has been focused on export of the products in the field of "white goods", mainly on the production of coffee makers components.
At present the company which has almost 130 employees produces both the cofee makers components and the parts for automotive industry. Our products are exported abroad, mainly to Switzerland. This export forms 75% of turnover. Remaining 25% of turnover forms the cooperation with the Czech companies.Our products are installed into:
- the cofee makers of the comp. Jura, Miele, Turmix, Rowenta, Krups, Bosch, Siemens, Philips, AEG
- the sensors of the company Bernstein
- the scales of the company Mettler Toledo
- the vehicles of the companies DAF, MAN and Jaguar
- the scoop loaders of the company CAT